The information contained in this policy is intended for service users of Executives in Sports Group as an employment business which provides recruitment services. Employees of EISG please see your handbook or speak to your manager.
How and why we gather your information?
In order to provide a service, we have a legal basis for processing your personal data (including sensitive personal data), in doing so, we act as a data controller.
There are a number of ways we obtain your details:
• directly to Executives in Sports Group, via an application
• registration form on our website
• job boards such as LinkedIn, Jobsite, CV Library, Reed
• recommendations from a friend/colleague/industry contact
• publicly sourced information
Executives In Sport Group use Google Analytics to monitor and track client/customer interaction with all websites owned by Executives in Sports Group. If you do not want Analytics to be used in your browser, you can install the Google Analytics browser add-on. Learn more about Google Analytics and privacy here.
Purpose of processing and legal basis
The legal basis we rely upon to offer these services to you is:
• Consent (this will be used for marketing activities)
• Legitimate interest (for all general processing)
• Contractual obligation (under specific circumstances with Clients or Contractors)
We obtain consent to contact you for the purposes of promoting relevant services and potential roles.
We will collect your personal data and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with recruitment services and job opportunities provided it is reasonable and does not go against what you would reasonably expect from us.
Where Executives In Sport Group has relied on a legitimate interest to process your personal data our legitimate interests is/are as follows:
• Managing our database and keeping work-seeker records up to date
• Providing work-finding services to you and our clients
• Contacting you to seek your consent where we need it
It is a requirement for us to hold and process your personal data for contractual reasons. We will not be able to complete the recruitment process without said information and the employment offer may be reclined.
Sharing of information
The Company will process your personal data with the following recipients:
• The clients of Executives in Sports Group
• Any relevant Governing Body, including HMRC
• Suppliers of any IT provisions used by Executives in Sports Group.
We may transfer only the information you provide to us to countries outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) for the purposes of providing you with recruitment services. We will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information. (The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.)
Your rights to your personal information
You have the following rights regarding your personal information held by EISG.
• The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you;
• The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you;
• The right to rectification of your personal data;
• The right to erasure* of your personal data in certain circumstances;
• The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
• The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
• The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
• The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
• The right to withdraw consent at any time
Should you wish to access, change or remove your information, please email DataProtection@EISG.com and we will action your request within seven working days.
In certain circumstances, EISG is unable to exercise your right to removal for legal reasons. If this is the case, EISG will inform you of what information cannot be removed and the reasons for this.
*If you do not want your details to be completely removed, but no longer wish to receive job alerts, for example, please update your preference within your candidate login area of the website.
How long do Executives in Sports Group keep your information?
We will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
• The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, require us to keep recruitment records for six years from (a) the date of their creation or (b) after the date on which we last provide you with recruitment services.
• We must also keep your payroll records, holiday pay, sick pay and pensions auto-enrolment records for as long as is legally required by HMRC and associated national minimum wage, social security and tax legislation if you have contracted via Executives In Sport Group.
• Executives in Sports Group will retain information about you for a period of up to five years from the last date of contact. After which, Executives in Sports Group will contact you to inform you that your personal information will be deleted.(Unless unable to do so for legal reasons as previously mentioned).
• Executives in Sports Group will retain Google Analytics information for a period of 36 months. After which, it is deleted automatically on a monthly basis.
• If we place you in a contract assignment or permanent role we are required to retain information for a period not exceeding six years in order to deal with any civil action in the form of contractual claim (Limitation Act 1980).
• Client contact details are retained for ten years.
Complaints or queries
Where you have consented to us processing your personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, or if you wish to complain about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it, please contact:
Darren Simmons, Corner House, Westlands Grove, Fareham, Hampshire, England, PO16 9AB Data Protection@EISG.com or changing your preferences within our Website portal.
Please note that our telephone calls may be recorded for training and data validation purposes. All recorded calls will be stored in line with GDPR regulations.
Whilst Executives in Sport Group take all reasonable steps to protect your information, information transmitted via the internet is never 100% secure and we therefore cannot guarantee its security and any transmission is done so at your own risk.
You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at ico.org.uk/concerns, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.