WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A leading sport and entertainment organisation operating on a global scale are looking for a Sales & Partnerships professional who has significant knowledge of the esports industry, a track record in securing partnership in sport or for an agency and knowledge of brands who may be interested in investing in the company.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
You’ll be responsible for producing and activating sponsorships as well as managing the sponsorship budget. Partnering and working closely with key individuals regarding sponsorships you’ll also lead the company in becoming the most sponsor-friendly sport and entertainment organisation in the world.
- Responsibility for the P&L at all company events
- Developing and delivering new models and KPIs to focus, drive and monitor commercial activities.
- Excellent commercial, project management and analytical skills.
- Managing a team of multiple sellers across different departments and accomplishing sponsorship accounts.
- Ensuring the Coordinator and Marketing Partnerships are securing sponsorship accounts.
- Planning, organising and implementing sponsor events, including promotions, hospitality, community programs and media.
- Monitoring program efficiency against partner goals and KPIs;
- Creating sponsorship pitches with a focus on sponsorship performance to be able to upsell those opportunities.
- Proactively identifying new opportunities to increase activation assets and process to deliver partner results.
- Developing relationships at the highest levels with both sponsors and media partners.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Revenue generation experience in consumer facing commercial environments
- Experience of sponsorship sales, within the Entertainment or Sports Industries
- Expertise in developing and implementing event-based commercial and revenue strategies
- A track record of driving revenue growth for major events
- Exceptional customer service.
- Experience in sports and entertainment preferred.
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Dan at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.