A leading football club are looking for a Video Producer to play a key role in producing compelling content, with skills in both ideation, shooting and editing required.
You'll play an important role in the creative team, working within the production and curation of content for their website and social channels.
Working with a global organisation, you will spend up to 30 weeks a year travelling the world with the club as you film unique content of the team.
You’ll understand what looks good in football content and be up to date with the latest social trends, understanding how your content will be viewed and what sports fans really want to see.
Day to day you will be shooting and editing compelling and attention-grabbing content suited for the mobile market.
· Must have experience creating content at the highest level of football.
· Must be an experienced shooter and comfortable shooting on the go
· Advanced video editing skills including a clear understanding of audio and colour correction.
· Advanced skills in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop.
· Must have an in-depth knowledge of modern football and its content and culture.
· Experience in producing professional video using DSLR or mirrorless cameras.
· Must have strong track record of producing powerful content.
· Knowledge and experience of all digital media, including social media.
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Emma at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.