WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
An innovative sports focused software provider based in London are looking to hire a UK Business Development Manager.
They’re looking for a business development professional to establish relationships with large sports and entertainment venues in the UK.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Learning the company platform and demonstrating a thorough knowledge of all features.
- Understanding the sales process in how the company sells.
- Proving your ability to communicate with new contacts at all levels.
- Understanding business objectives so you’re able to engage with potential clients while explaining how the software works.
- Using the company CRM tools to close off deals.
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline of opportunities and keeping it up to date on the company CRM system.
- Developing long-term strategic partnerships with large sporting venues.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Proven track record of sales in the sports industry.
- A general understanding of IT & networking.
- Strong knowledge of the software industry and potential rivals.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong organisational, time management and planning skills.
If you are interested in applying, please press the apply button or call Tom at The Executives in Sport Group for more information.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.