WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR//
A leading London sport venue are actively seeking a Ticketing Support Administrator to join their busy ticketing team. The role requires someone with ticketing experience and excellent customer service skills.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Working closely with customers and clients to help ensure a smooth user experience both pre-event and on the day of the event.
- You’ll know the ticketing system inside out, pre-empting problems before they happen by keeping the system up to date.
- Overseeing and driving the quality customer service within ticketing.
- Working within a small team your responsibilities will be significant and directly impact the success and smooth running of event days.
- Keeping in close contact with your clients it will be your responsibility to ensure system readiness ahead of some of the industries largest events.
- You’ll be technical support with the access support system, ticket scanning and ticketing platform on site.
- As an expert on the ticketing system, you’ll ensure your clients are well versed on its capabilities, restrictions and the features available to them for any given event.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Have a background of working with IT systems.
- A good understanding of ticketing and or booking systems.
- Able to problem solve and deal with situations in a calm and efficient matter with the ability to work under pressure and prioritise to meet deadlines.
- Experience working for a ticket office in a stadium/venue or theatre would be advantageous.
- Have excellent organisational and customer service skills.
- Able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and the ability to write reports would be advantageous.
- Must have a full clean driving license and access to own vehicle.
- This role will involve occasional travel within the UK.
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Emma at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.