WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A leading Horse Racing Organisation are currently seeking a Sponsorship Sales Manager to secure sponsorship deals for their annual horse racing fixtures.
They are looking for a sponsorship professional who has significant knowledge of the sports sponsorship industry, a track record in securing sponsorship in horse racing and knowledge of brands who may be interested in investing in the industry.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
You will be tasked with securing sponsors for the racecourse and their annual horse racing fixtures.
Working closely with senior management, you will build and deliver a sales strategy for sponsorships and partnerships.
Working closely with the creative team, you’ll deliver winning presentations and pitches to help secure sponsorship.
You’ll be responsible for developing and delivering key revenue targets.
Attending network events and host at horse racing events to build your pipeline and database.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
· Previous experience in securing sponsorship within horse racing
· Great knowledge of the horse racing industry
· A proven track record in delivering commercial return through sponsorship
· Experience growing partnerships and retaining business
· Experienced networker well known in the sporting industry
· A passion for sport; predominantly horse racing
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Davey at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.