WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A globally recognised rights holder is looking to hire a Social Media Project Manager to execute and drive their brand across all social Media platforms.
They're looking for someone to play an essential role in their continued development of cross platform expertise and drive commercial growth with related external clients.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Planning, producing and analysing content within the industry and nailing it across all social media channels.
- Working with senior management across digital and social accounts to maintain quality, accuracy and consistency of work.
- Creating global social media strategies and working with external agencies across the board to produce exhilarating content.
- Supporting the communications team to ensure all social content is closely aligned and agreed with clients.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery around social campaigns.
- Assisting the rest of the social team across other platforms as and when they need you.
- Maintaining strong relationships throughout the whole organisation and executing commercial objectives that drive the brand forward.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Social media native and an understanding of social media analytics.
- Excellent knowledge of domestic English football.
- Experience working alongside other agencies and overseeing content produced.
- Previous experience managing and overseeing social media platforms.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passion and knowledge of all platforms, particularly YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
If you are interested in applying, please press the apply button or call Emma at The Executives in Sport Group for more information.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.