WHO THEY ARE & WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A leading sports marketing agency, who work with the world’s biggest and best sports organisations. They’re looking for a Senior Marketing and Communications Manager to join in a newly created role as they continue their rapid growth.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Use your experience of B2B marketing to grow the awareness and profile of the agency and their services
- Develop the marketing strategy, focussed on attracting the worlds biggest sporting organisations
- You'll have experience in PR and use this to contact industry-relevant publications to gain coverage
- Using your skills in copywriting, you will lead on the creation of white papers, emails newsletters, blogs and case studies
- You will focus your marketing efforts on reaching leading organisations in the sports industry and work closely with the sales team to target effectively
- Using your CRM system you will work closely with the data, segmenting customer profiles to create targeted data pools.
- As an expert on how to interact with your clients, it will be down to you to execute the marketing strategy as planned and track its performance
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Experience in a B2B marketing role
- Passion and knowledge of the sports and entertainment industries
- Strong experience of devising and executing PR campaigns
- Proven and demonstrable history of meeting targets and KPI’s
- Solid experience in both online and offline marketing
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment (ideally alongside sales teams)
If you are interested in applying for this role, then please press the apply button and attach your CV to your application.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.