WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A leading Sports Organisation based in Wigan are looking to hire a Senior Digital Marketing Executive.
They’re looking for a digital marketing professional who has a passion for sport and experience driving ticket sales and attendance through digital marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
· Leading and planning and implementation of digital marketing plans for events with the aim of hitting specified targets and generating revenue.
· You’ll be responsible for campaign creation and management of digital acquisition channels including PPC, Display, Paid Social and affiliates.
· Managing digital retention channels, email marketing, organic social, SEO
· Effectively construct data and build e-communications using our CRM system
· Managing the website and CMS system
· Providing assistance to colleagues from around the business with web updates and action accordingly.
· Working with social media platforms, in particular Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and use them creatively to develop and write appropriate content in order to increase engagement as well as growth.
· Ensuring SEO optimisation techniques are in place to help maximise organic rankings.
· Continuing the development of the website customer journey to help increase conversion rate and increase website average order value.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
· Experience working for a sports organisation or for a sports brand.
· Experience as a digital marketing professional working in a programme or project structure.
· Appreciation / understanding of the sports industry and major events.
· Client-facing experience
· Knowledge of SEO best practices
· Experience segmenting data a taking insight from a CRM system
If this is of interest to you and you have the required experience, then please press the apply button or call Emma at the Executives in sport for an informal chat.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.