WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A global rights holder in the sports industry are currently recruiting a Senior Commercial Analyst to support the partnership sales team with market intelligence, prospecting, insight, research and partnership strategy.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Manage key parts of the Partnership sales process such as category research, market research, prospecting, data analysis and reporting
- Supervise Junior Analysts
- Monitor developments within the sports, media & entertainment industry
- To lead on prospecting and contact sourcing for categories
- Deliver regular insight reports
- Maintain up-to-date databases of key data for the organisation
- Analyse data to inform the execution of partnership development strategy
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Understanding of sports business and sport sponsorship
- Experience in a similar role in either sport, media, broadcast or entertainment
- An understanding of why brands would be interested in sponsorsing a sports property
- Demonstrable experience of providing commercial insight
- Excellent interpersonal skills
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Davey at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.