WHAT THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
One of the world’s leading sports broadcasting organisations who specialise in the latest technological solutions are looking to hire a Senior Audio Engineer.
They’re looking for someone who has a track record in delivering a high standard of outside broadcast production to client’s requirements.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Showing good knowledge of sound operations and able to operate on all types of broadcast.
- Developing a strong understanding for all UHD units and the technologies organised within them.
- Playing a lead role in designing, planning and building of systems and major projects worldwide.
- Working closely with several departments to understand most project goals within the company.
- Securing outside broadcast domestically and internationally.
- Communicating with managers from all departments to ensure the correct equipment is booked and loaded for all projects.
- Listening and executing requests either from producers, directors and clients.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Experience working in outside broadcast as a Guarantee Audio Engineer.
- Excellent fault-finding and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines under high pressure as well as being able to remain calm.
- Understanding of basic outside broadcast solutions.
- HND level in a technical or scientific discipline.
If this is of interest to you and you have the required experience, then please press the apply button or call Tom at the Executives in Sport for an informal chat
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.