We don’t just collect data we connect data.
We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to market research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
YouGov is an international data and analytics group. Our core offering of opinion data is derived from our highly participative panel of 7 million people worldwide, with 33 million interactions and billions of data points. We combine this continuous stream of data with our deep research expertise and broad industry experience into a systematic research and marketing platform. We have 34 offices in 22 countries and panel members in 38 countries.
We are fast, fearless, trust each other and like to get it right.
We are searching for an excellent communicator to work with one of our most important clients. We work across the sports and sponsorship industries to evaluate sponsorship performance across multiple media sources including TV, social media and both print and online press.
Our ethos is such that we strive to deliver high quality research data and insight that meets the needs of clients, whilst maintaining, servicing and developing reports in line with expectations.
What will I be doing day to day?
- Project management - To co-ordinate and manage projects of varying complexity either independently or as part of a team
- To set timetables, monitor progress and suggest appropriate actions when timetabling problems arise
- Create searches and use bespoke media information tools to find relevant data. Collect and collate resultant data in such a way, to make it easy to interrogate
- Report writing - Perform advanced media valuation analysis and calculations in Microsoft Excel, using functions such as pivot tables, vlookup and data filters
- Possess a good, clear writing style and understand different uses of tables, charts and commentary
- To write, with guidance, report chapters and presentations, creating a clear narrative from data
- Proofreading fellow analyst’s reports and liaise with graphic designers to create new templates and effective presentation of data
- To have good standard of knowledge of Sport Business sector and / or research matters gained through engagement with the industry
What do I need to bring with me?
- Experience in the media evaluation sector (in particular sports media evaluation) is desirable
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects and hitting deadlines in a fast-moving environment
- Enthusiasm for day-to-day writing of evaluation reports and data analysis across a broad range of media
- Experience of, or strong desire to learn about, the sports business industry
- Microsoft Office experience essential, including Excel to a high standard
- Fluent written and spoken English