WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A sports brand in London, are looking for a Partnership Executive – German speaking to assist and secure sponsors, as well as commercial opportunities for the company within their German market.
They’re looking for someone who has experience in relationship management within sport, has activated sponsorship and has developed new partnerships. This could be someone who has just graudated and has experience selling sponsorship.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Day to day support to the Commercial Director in developing opportunities including reaching out to German prospects to propose and present.
- Working closely with the operations and marketing team to ensure all German sponsor rights are delivered.
- Maintaining records for post events as well as information packs to share KPIs with partners.
- Presenting activation plans and schedules to the client for approval
- Managing the full delivery of commercial rights
- Monitoring, measuring, and evaluating programs to ensure they are delivering against set objectives.
- Providing dedicated high-level service to allocated partners making sure it is the best in class.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Must have experience activating and managing commercial partners/sponsors, ideally in the sports industry and within an agency environment.
- Fluent in both German and English written and oral.
- Experience account managing
- Understanding and experience of sponsorship contracts
- Track record of managing, planning and applying partnership related activation programmes.
- Highly self-motivated and willingness to adapt and learn new skills.
- You’re well organised and have the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines.
Due to the nature of the sporting industry, you will be required to regularly work evenings and weekends. The salary for the role is c£25,000 – c£30,000.
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Tom at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.