WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A leading digital agency, working across a wide range of sports, have an exciting opportunity for someone to join their content team. They’re looking for a creative Motion Graphics Designer to play a key role in their content output across both in-play and major events.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- You will play an important role in creative thinking and implementation for content across all digital platforms including their website, social media, outdoor advertising and broadcast as you create compelling content across a range of sports.
- In this fast-moving industry, you’ll need to stay ahead of the competition in your design, taking on the challenge to create head-turning motion graphics, using your skills in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects to create content in line with current popular sport culture and major events.
- You'll have great experience of producing content for a social media audience, understanding the current trends and using this knowledge to create best-in-class content.
- This role will see you work across the full design process, supporting the content team with through ideation and asset creation, to create graphics in line with the brand and current market trends.
- If you are a top-rate motion graphics designer, with a passion for sport and experience working across a range of clients in a fast moving industry then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Advanced skills in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Developed skills in design packages such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Proven experience of creating graphics for a social media audience
- Must have a strong track record of producing powerful content.
- Developed knowledge and experience of all digital media, including social media.
- Advanced video editing skills including a clear understanding of audio and colour correction.
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Emma at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.