WHO THEY ARE & WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A leading sports technology provider who work with the world’s biggest and best sports organisations. They’re looking for a Marketing Manager to join in a newly created role as they continue their global expansion.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Alongside the Head of Marketing, you’ll help devise the marketing strategy
- Manage the marketing output across the companies website, blog content an event marketing to name a few
- You will focus your marketing efforts on reaching leading organisations in the sports industry and work closely with the sales team to target effectively
- Working with an integrated approach, you will use both paid and organic marketing including SEO and PPC
- Using your CRM system you will work closely with the data, segmenting customer profiles to create targeted data pools.
- As an expert on how to interact with your clients, it will be down to you to execute the marketing strategy as planned and track its performance
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Experience in a B2B marketing role
- Passion and knowledge of the sports and entertainment industries
- Proven and demonstrable history of meeting targets and KPI’s
- Solid experience in both online and offline marketing
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment (ideally alongside sales teams)
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.