WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
We are working with a luxury English sports brand who are looking for a Marketing Manager. A leader in their field, they need a creative and innovative marketer to implement and shape their ambitious plans for growth
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Your role will have three main focusses – brand awareness, generating sales through marketing and successful campaign delivery in line with the brand's values.
- You will seek to develop and maintain the brand’s recognition as a true leader in its field of luxury sports goods. You’ll do this through a range of marketing techniques, including both online and offline to an international scale.
- At a time of development for the business, you will take a lead role in delivering a new brand website to successfully promote the companies innovation and exceptional quality of craftsmanship.
- As Marketing Manager, it will be your responsibility to devise a fully costed marketing plan and deliver it successfully and to budget
- Using your experience and creativity, you will aid in the development of promotional materials and both written and visual content
- Keeping in regular contact with the sales team, you will have a close understanding of their activities and plan PR and social content/campaigns around these to generate attention and traffic
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Experience working with a luxury brand
- Proven experience marketing to both B2B and B2C
- Ideally, you will have experience in the sport sector
- Demonstrable experience of meeting KPI’s and growing sales for a brand
- Strong understanding of best practice in both social media and digital marketing
- High attention to detail and creativity
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Emma at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Back To Vacancies