WHO THEY ARE & WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A leading sports technology provider who work with the world’s biggest and best sports organisations. They’re looking for a Graphic Designer to join in a newly created role as they continue their global expansion.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- You’ll be an expert with the Adobe Creative Suite – Particular with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, using this on a daily basis
- You will design marketing collateral for the organisation to take to market and win new business with sports clubs, federations and broadcasters
- With a good understanding of the commercial requirements of a business, you will use this to design content within strict brand guidelines.
- As the keeper of the keys for the brand guidelines, it will be down to you to provide support to third parties when it comes to staying on brand
- Your designs will encapsulate illustrations, diagrams, image retouching, infographics and digital mock-ups to name but a few
- No two days will be the same, one day you could be working on a design for a football club, the next for a motorsport federation – variety is key here!
- Ideally, you will have some experience in web design and video editing too and be able to apply that to the role (though this is not a necessity).
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Experience in a marketing design role
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite – namely Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience working to tight brand guidelines
- Very strong attention to detail and perfectionist nature
- Passion and knowledge of the sports and entertainment industries
- Strong portfolio (required for interview stage)
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.