WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR//
A globally recognised sports organisation is looking for a Marketing Executive to increase corporate hospitality attendance to their events using both above and below the line marketing methods.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Building strong media relationships both directly and with agencies to help support the entire business especially in the run up to events.
- Supporting all team across the business to help achieve sales targets.
- Implementing the business marketing strategy from a hospitality perspective.
- Developing and executing an effective marketing plan for hospitality proposals, that is accompanied by strong budget management.
- Working with all departments throughout the business, you’ll develop a widespread digitally focused marketing strategy.
- Introducing and analysing appropriate customer research to understand the needs and views of customers and take this as choices for campaign and strategy.
- You’ll attend exhibitions and sales marketing events to broaden the profile of the organisation
- Communicating with Head of Marketing to ensure all briefing and platforms are on brand.
- Providing the management team with status reports when necessary for all marketing campaigns.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Experience working in a similar role is essential
- Must have experience in B2B events marketing
- Proven ability to increase venue sales revenue through marketing efforts
- Knowledge of how to use digital tools, up-to-date on latest online tools and trends
- Ability to build reporting tools and analyse campaign metrics
- Strong written and oral communication skills, high attention to detail is mandatory
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Emma at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.