WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A leading sports marketing agency, that secure sponsorships for a range of sports organisations globally are currently seeking an Insight Analyst. This is an important role, where you will provide research insights and reports to the sales team to ensure the success of deals and excellent relationship management.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Examining and understanding customer insights and data of sports consumer behaviours to build exceptional business cases to support the sales process for high value sports marketing strategies.
- Looking at the data received to provide suggestions and package evaluations for sales proposals. Ensuring all data is relevant.
- Tracking and reporting on the industry trends to identify partnership opportunities as well as partnership management & activation.
- Working with clients to deliver correct media analysis.
- Tracking and providing market intelligence towards the sales team to aid in planning commercial sales strategies.
- Researching key market places and companies to identify what would be a strategic fit with the company.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Experience working in a data analysis role
- Understanding and great knowledge of analytics software
- Excellent analytical skills as well as high Excel proficiency
- Knowledge of sport is a must particularly in football
- Good understanding of sports industry and interest in international broadcast media and sporting events.
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Tom at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.