WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
The International Federation of Teqball (FITEQ) is the governing body presiding over all matters related to the discipline of Teqball. As a federation, FITEQ’s primary mission is to introduce and develop the sport globally and unite the international Teqball community. Teqball is aiming to grow at a rapid pace and to quickly become one of the most exciting sports to come on the scene. As such, this federation wants to be a leading voice in developing up and coming sports while promoting best practices and guidelines.
They’re looking for a Head of Teqis to make sure that there is proper representation of Teqis at all international competitions which are the base sports of Teqsports.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Continuing testing of Teqis rules/sport, choosing the correct sports equipment and consulting with professional players, while working closely with the professional leader.
- Developing and recording the rules of Teqis with the professional leader.
- Organizing a video series about Teqis with the professional leader, officially registering their rule books and continuously updating them.
- Developing a TeqTraining programs with the professional leaders and documenting them in written and video format; converting the documents to sales material in close collaboration with the sales department.
- Finding and training referees in co-operation with the person responsible for the referee training.
- Creating general introduction materials.
- Tracking and developing the technical developments of the sport.
- Co-ordinating the social media team, creating channels based on own branding, supervising and organizing the production of content for these channels; tracking the promotion of contents and optimizing social media costs (in co-operation with the marketing team).
- Developing a specific sport website with IT developers and graphic designers.
- Creating and developing unified promotional and marketing materials, molinos and presentation material in co-operation with the graphic designers.
- Seeking out potential ambassadors and negotiating terms.
- Managing, controlling and supervising people involved in the project,
- Creating an intellectual product for the employer.
Promotion management with the assistance of project co-ordinators 2019.
- Seeking out capable Associates and Organisers, negotiating all terms and conditions, mapping out suitable locations, taking care of the hiring process of animators, hostesses, referees, photographers and film makers.
- Negotiating with professional players (contestants) about representing the sport (interviews, videos, social media, etc.).
- Taking care of the production of suitable apparel.
- Making sure that all tables and equipment get to the locations.
- Attending networking events.
- Organising accommodation, catering and trips of the attendees.
- Fixing fees of the registration and entrance.
- Taking part in the production, marketing and promotional material.
- Organising gifts.
- Following up on the list of celebrities and stars attending our events.
Organising international competitions with the assistance of the event organiser of the team.
- Keep in touch with the organisers and other partners (hotel, bus, etc.)
- Getting price quotations for hostesses, catering companies, complementary performances, etc.
- Contract negotiations and follow-up.
- Designing and following up social media appearances for every event, together with the marketing department.
- Organising events, helping with the booking of accommodation, travel, table transportation, marketing material, etc.
- Planning the execution of competitions.
- Keeping in touch with sponsors and overseeing the process.
- Supervising the Teqis events.
- Other tasks assigned by the Multi-Sport Director or President.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Fluent in English (both written and oral), additional languages are an advantage.
- University or college degree.
- Experience in a similar position or in sports development.
- Instructor or management experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Working well with others whether leading or contributing to a project.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Outstanding communication and performing skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply button.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.