WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A leading horse racing organisation in London, are looking to hire a Head of Retail to maintain exceptionally high operational standards across all areas of the venue.
This is a proactive role and you will be tasked with working within commercials parameters across hospitality to control general costs.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Increasing spend per head, monitoring each race meeting and suggesting opportunities on ways to constantly improve across all areas.
- Planning all retail team and management requirements within budgeted parameters.
- Ensuring that all areas deliver food prepared and delivered to company standards.
- Monitoring compliance with Environmental Health Regulations and making sure food & drink is served consistently with exceptional standards.
- Training all team members involved that their delivery standards are what is expected from the company.
- Ensuring that all retailing operations involved with the delivery, preparation and service of food or beverage comply with all Environmental Health standards.
- Acting as the point of contact for any issues within the hospitality area which includes food & drink.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Experience in a hospitality environment or something similar.
- Proven experience in stock management ideally in licensed trade.
- Strong relationship building skills, people management & communication skills
- Ability to make decisions based on attendance
- Highly self-motivated and willingness to adapt and learn new skills.
Salary - £30,000
Due to the nature of the sports industry you will be required to work some evenings and weekends so an approach to a flexible work schedule is required.
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Tom at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.