The Executives In Sport Group are working exclusively on behalf of Ear To The Ground to recruit a Head of Public Relations.
WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
Ear to the Ground is the sport & music agency driven by Fan Intelligence.
Working with ambitious brands and rights holders, they use this model to develop campaigns that deliver real results. From defining brand propositions to refining asset portfolios, analysing audiences and creating activations that fan bases will love; they build, curate and amplify campaigns that leverage the commercial power of fan bases and help their clients get more value from their assets in sport and music.
They’re looking for a smart self-starter who has proven agency experience in PR communications in the sport industry. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the PR offering in a global sport and music marketing agency.
- Someone with good media contacts and selling in skills; results driven - ensuring deadlines and KPIs are met
- You'll be a great team player able to upwardly and downwardly manage and mentor juniors.
- Solutions-focused and able to keep an eye on the bigger picture whilst also being across the day to day detail.
- You'll be responsible for managing timelines and KPIs and will be equally comfortable brainstorming and writing slick press releases and pitches
- They are keen to find someone who is a PR pro but who is hungry to learn more about integrated marketing and broaden their skill set
- Working alongside Client Services you will deliver sector leading integrated campaigns for a host of high-profile consumer, lifestyle and sports brands.
- You will have fantastic agency pedigree. It is likely you will have worked in either a sports or consumer lifestyle agency environment and whilst PR is your specialism, you are well versed in digital & social, content and influencer.
- You have your finger on the pulse of popular culture, and can work at the intersection of sport, music and culture. You are a natural and inspirational leader and super creative whilst never taking your eye off the hard commercials.
- You are energetic, positive, have a great work ethic and top-notch communication skills.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- You will need to enjoy wearing multiple hats and be confident mucking in when required.
- Considerable experience in a client-facing role in a communications agency
- Experience preparing and presenting proposals
- Experience in client and resource management
- Experience in creating and pitching stories to press
- Experience in managing junior team members
- Some experience in managing social media channels
- Broad understanding of the integrated communications landscape
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Emma at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.