WHO THEY ARE & WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
They’re a global sports media rights agency working with the biggest and best sports rightsholders and broadcasters. As they continue to grow at a pace they need to make a key hire – a Head of Business Strategy & Operations to be based in London and help shape and deliver the future business roadmap. You’ll be thrown straight into a dynamic and truly global team, working closely with the Chief Executive, and superb advisory board, to lead key business units across strategy, business development, marketing and product development.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Shaping the future of one of the brightest sports media agencies through first class strategy and decision making
- Working across a diverse range of business areas. One minute you might be sitting with the sales team discussing market penetration strategy, the next you could be on a video call to Developers in America discussing product and user experience.
- Acting as integrator / facilitator – Pulling together all the key streams of the business and driving it forward alongside the CEO
- Keeping a close eye on key business metrics and ensuring the right measures / reporting is in place on an ongoing basis
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Proven management/strategy consultancy experience in either the sports, media or tech industry
- An understanding and passion for sport / media
- Ability to develop and execute strategic growth plans
- Strong experience managing and delivering diverse and complex projects.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.