WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR//
A leading sport and entertainment organisation operating on a global scale are looking for a Finance Director who will oversee a number of business areas including capital & operating budgets, financial modelling, long and short-term forecasting and the on-going analysis/review of procedures.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
• Supervising and developing the immediate and long-term range models.
• Controlling everyday financial procedures including bookkeeping and accounting.
• Managing and reporting on the company’s annual financial statements and tax returns
• Providing analysis and strategic support to the whole business, in relation to finance matters
• Working in tandem with multiple stakeholders to review company-wide financial performance
• Continuing to develop and evaluate systems and process in order to continually improve the business
• Swiftly be able to provide timely and accurate financial models on potential new commercial prospects
• Monitor compliance and ensure the business is adhering to financial regulation
• Annually producing the company’s operating and expenditure budget
• Weekly revenue reporting
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
• Relevant Financial qualification (CPA, CFA, MBA)
• Expert level financial modelling experience
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills such as Lookups, Sumifs, and Pivot Tables; VBA & Macros a plus
• Experience working in the sports or entertainment industry
• Thorough knowledge of accounting & finance principles and procedures
• Experience of creating financial statements & financial reporting
To apply please press the click the apply button or get in touch with Dan at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.