WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR//
A leading venue in the St Helen’s area are currently recruiting for an Event Marketing Executive to execute the venues marketing strategy to help increase the number of corporate events at the venue and hospitality bookings at key events throughout the year. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
· Managing all aspects of the Conference and Events marketing strategy, from strategic planning to executional activation, to grow regional C&E revenue.
· Developing effective marketing plans for the venue’s events and hospitality propositions
· Deliver effective marketing plans
· Supporting all team across the business to help achieve sales targets through lead generation.
· Developing and executing an effective marketing plan for hospitality proposals.
· Working with the digital team, you’ll develop a widespread digitally focused marketing strategy.
· Introducing and analysing appropriate customer research to understand the needs and views of customers and take this as choices for campaign and strategy.
· You’ll attend exhibitions and sales marketing events to broaden the profile of the organisation
Providing the management team with status reports when necessary for all marketing campaigns.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
· Experience working in a B2B marketing role is essential
· Must have experience in B2B marketing and an appreciation for events.
· Proven ability to increase sales revenue through marketing efforts
· A Can-do attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile
· Stakeholder management ability
· Experience working with a sales team would be beneficial
Please note, this is a 12 month contract only. Due to the nature of the events industry, you may on occasion be required to work weekends and evenings.
Closing date for applications for this role is 15th July.
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Davey at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.