WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
We are working with a Motorsport communications agency who are looking for a CRM Executive. They are looking for someone who can reach out to a wide range of consumer audiences to inspire the public to try the sport themselves as well as a clear tone of voice to engage the wider public and membership base.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Owning the CRM database for email marketing
- Delivery of and supporting the creation of CRM plans to effectively engage members and newsletter subscribers
- The planning and development of targeted direct marketing campaigns that drive retention
- The day-to-day management and overseeing of data to the company’s CRM solution, ensuring data is imported correctly.
- Leveraging the CRM solution to provide personalised/tailored experiences.
- Conduct regular data cleansing projects across the company’s data points to ensure maximum efficiency of all data analysis.
- Ensure that all work is completed in a priority basis and meets a high degree of professionalism, quality and craftsmanship
- Working with a range of specialist, mainstream, digital, marketing and B2B media to sell company ideas and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- An excellent understanding and appreciation of motorsport on many different levels.
- Experience managing database communications
- Passion and enthusiasm for delivering high quality work.
- Able to work as part of a team with excellent communication skills
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Emma at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.