WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A leading motorsport organisation are looking for an Editor to join their team and lead on the digital output across their website.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- You will be responsible for developing the tone of voice across the site
- Working closely with the Editor in Chief, you will aid in the strategy for new content streams across the motorsport industry
- You’ll look into the analytics across the content to understand what is being read and where to focus content efforts.
- As a hands on Editor, you will be on site to attend races and industry events and take first hand content for the digital channels
- Working closely with the magazine Editor you will ensure that content is inline and has a cohesive spine running through it
- Working within a driven, forward thinking publisher, you will be charged with looking to modernise the site and keep up to date with competitors
- As a motorsport expert, you will be up to date with latest industry trends and seek to appeal to what motorsport fans want to see
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Ideally you’ll come from a journalism background and have a great understanding of what good content looks like
- Excellent planning skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced organisation
- You need experience managing a website from a content perspective
- A strong knowledge of the motorsport industry and a passion to work within it
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Emma at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.