WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A Leading football brand based in London are looking to build out their e-commerce proposition through use of social influencers and talent.
They’re looking for an E-Commerce Product Manager with a proven and demonstrable track record as a Product Owner or Product Manager to build a global media brand for football and help drive the companies growing eCommerce proposition.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Managing the daily, weekly, and annual eCommerce project plan - tracking progress, recognising internal dependencies, and reporting to senior stakeholders.
- Owning the internal profit and loss for eCommerce, ensuring that investment is justified across both direct/indirect revenue generation.
- Setting long-term vision and strategy eCommerce proposition, ensuring it aligns with broader business strategy and vision, including brand collaborations, unique product offerings, and marketing opportunities.
- Working with the Consumer Insights team to establish insight into merchandising / trading strategy to, optimise our set of products to appeal to our audiences.
- Direct reporting to Chief Product Officer and then working cross-functionally with key stakeholders across content, marketing and operations to deliver a fully integrated launch.
- Managing eCommerce product design resource.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Experience in an eCommerce-related environment
- Experience in Retail, Tech, Media Publishers and/or eCommerce companies
- A proven and demonstrable track record as a product owner or product manager
- An eagerness to learn, to test new ideas, and to grasp hold of an eCommerce opportunity that you have the ability (and responsibility) to shape
- Creative, innovative thinker who is in tune with current product/fashion trends
- Ability to work unsupervised and as a self-starter – working with initiative to take on responsibility and proactively think of new ideas and opportunities across eCommerce
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply button or get in touch with Tom at The Executives In Sport Group.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.