WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A premier league football club based in London are looking to hire a Disability Liaison Officer.
They’re looking for a disability liaison professional who has a passion for sport and experience in large scale event venues.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
· You’ll be responsible for promoting the needs of disabled people within the club by supporting disability issues.
· Providing first class accessibility to all disabled fans, guests and employees not just in the stadium but also other areas across the site.
· Developing and keeping on top of relevant industry contacts within your network.
· You’ll be acting as the main point of contact for all enquiries regarding or relating to facility access and ticketing for home and away supporters.
· Building a strong network within the club to establish a relationship with disabled supporters as well as relevant acquaintances and groups.
· Leading the charge of disabled supporters individual match-day requirements for example parking and access points.
· Using your knowledge of all relevant legislation and good practice to apply and help access across all sites.
· Generating and supporting a legally accommodating audit trail of disabled visitors’ access for every fixture.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
· Disabled facilities management experience.
· Must have knowledge of the Equality Act 2019 as well as all legislation.
· Knowledge of football and/or other sports
· Client-facing experience
· Clear and engaging communication skills
· Ability to act in a professional manner when building networks with internal & external customers as well as stakeholders.
If this is of interest to you and you have the required experience, then please press the apply button or call Emma at the Executives in sport for an informal chat.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.