WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A world leading charitable sports organisation based in London. They're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to refine and manager their key digital products, as well as delivering engaging digital communications to key audiences.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- You’ll be reporting directly to Head of Marketing, and be the lead on making sure their website is operating in the most efficient and user friendly way.
- Managing all domain and requests with the security team as well as web hosting infrastructure.
- Proposing and managing digital campaigns that will be supporting key marketing and business campaigns.
- Optimising user experience throughout the companies digital landscape.
- You’ll be an expert with data segmentation, using your knowledge of CRM to reach out to a largely untapped database.
- Using this database you will seek to grow website traffic through targeted interaction
- You’ll be tasked with building customer engagement with the brand year-round, not just focussed around key events in their calendar.
- You’ll be an expert on using insight to formulate your marketing, and be prepared to use your knowledge of the data to back up marketing decisions
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- A proven experience working in digital marketing or digital products
- A thorough understanding of SEO, PPC and Google Analytics are essential.
- Strong understanding of Digital marketing principles and platforms & tools.
- Demonstrable experience of using CRM and data to drive traffic
- Demonstrated experience of prioritising and planning skills to organise and manage projects and communications activity on time and to budget
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Emma at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.