WHO THEY ARE & WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
We are working with a global digital advertising business, who are looking for a CRM & Reporting Systems Manager.
This is a key role where you will be tasked with managing key complex systems which integrate with the overarching CRM System (MS Dynamics) to improve consistency, accuracy and frequency of business reporting.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Analysing business requirements and applying your knowledge of the systems so that you can design effective solutions.
- Ensuring in-depth testing and effective business alteration.
- Prioritising any project backlog and handling BAU issues as well as change requests.
- Managing a variety of complex projects exploiting internal resources and third parties.
- Managing a team of technical staff to deliver on business necessities.
- Acting as a point of contact for the business and technical teams for the requests you’re responsible for.
- Interacting regularly with team leaders and client stakeholders to help develop the short and long-term strategy for the systems.
- Communicating effectively to senior management about all projects.
- Reviewing support processes to ensure effective solutions are in place.
- Configuring Dynamics 365 CRM, carrying out testing and producing documentation.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Experience with devising processes and usage models to ensure optimum use of systems.
- Ability to build key relationships and write a visualisation those contacts will invest in.
- Experience organising and facilitating workshops.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of Power Bi, Aliant and Jira/Confluence
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Tom at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.