WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A leading football publisher based in London, specialising in creating cutting edge content focusing on modern football culture.
They're looking for an experienced Content Operations Manager who will be central to coordinating between several different teams. This will require short, mid and long-term planning and day to day co-ordination across numerous global offices and locations.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Acting as the main point of contact for all internal team leaders to coordinate content production activities.
- Managing and distributing all content related projects and ensuring all content is up to date and information is correct across the digital asset management system system.
- Coordinating the roll-out of various technology modernisation projects across a multi-national team.
- Managing and implementing a seven day a week operating model for the entire team across the board.
- Working closely with the senior stakeholders on the development of the a new digital asset management system, ready to launch in 2020.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Must have experience in content operations or a similar role.
- A good understanding of football content and football media.
- Strong leadership and managerial experience running operational tasks across a variety of teams.
- Excellent knowledge of web-based content management systems.
- Highly self-motivated and excellent attention to detail.
- You’re well organised and have the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines.
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Tom at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.