WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A leading sports publisher based in London are looking to hire a Technology Manager.
They’re looking for a professional technical expert who is able to take control of all content production across the entire company. Taking full responsibility for designing, implementing and maintaining new media systems while the company grows.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Ensuring all media systems are available across the company media platforms.
- Providing technical advice and guidance to Production and Operations team as well as mentoring and training all technical staff across the team.
- Acting as the main point of contact internally for everything to do with technology.
- Overseeing clients and partners for their technical on-boarding, including communicating with other technology teams within global clients.
- Managing the cost control of various media systems and services throughout the company.
- Ownership of the entire business contingency planning from an IT operations perspective.
- Providing regular updates on industry best practice and emerging technologies to all technical staff within the company ensuring everyone can develop a culture of constant improvement
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Exceptional technical background either in science, IT or computer science.
- Proven skills of Adobe Premiere.
- A general understanding of IT & networking.
- Strong knowledge of the software industry and cloud computing.
- An understanding of 2k and 4k production workflows.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong organisational, time management and planning skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
If you are interested in applying, please press the apply button or call Tom at The Executives in Sport Group for more information.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.