WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
We are working with a Motorsport communications agency who are looking for a Communications Manager. They are looking for someone who can manage and execute communication projects, developing a streamlined process and clear tone of voice to engage the wider public and membership base.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Owning, planning and executing all communications strategies across news releases, magazine’s, mail from members, website and social media channels.
- Managing internal and external comms around some of the industry’s most high profile events
- Ensuring that you deliver against all activation commitments and manage internal and external expectations appropriately.
- Managing and reporting on your plans, KPIs and successes weekly.
- Supporting the continuing roll out of recently introduced new brand identity and all its assets across all channels as well as supporting communications for all major sporting events.
- Planning and delivering strategic annual campaigns – broken down into weekly and monthly tactical executions - that you can deliver in an integrated manner across its channels.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts with which to target specific prospects.
- Working with a range of specialist, mainstream, digital, marketing and B2B media to sell company ideas and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- An excellent understanding and appreciation of motorsport on many different levels.
- Experience working in a similar role within the sport industry
- Passion and enthusiasm for delivering high quality work.
- Able to work as part of a team with excellent communication skills
- You will have strong and compelling copy-writing skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas, while overcoming objections.
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Emma at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.