The Executives In Sport Group are working exclusively on behalf of New Stance to recruit a Business Development Manager.
WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
New Stance is a talent led sports and entertainment marketing agency. They offer a full 360 service to their clients, from strategy, content, partnerships and influencer marketing. Since setting up New Stance 2 years ago they have worked with the IAAF on their social activations and their partnership activation along with working with Gareth Bale producing and filming his launch campaign for his latest fitness venture. They now have proven case studies within sports which they want to build on.
New Stance are looking to hire a Business Development Manager who has experience in the sports and entertainment world with proven results and track record in securing new business and revenue. You will join a young and growing business with the ability to shape the direction of the future. We are looking for someone who is forward thinking, who will think off their feet and move quickly – there’s no time like the present!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Generating new business via cold and existing leads
- Ability to generate and implement informed marketing (both online and offline) and communications strategies with strong market knowledge influencing strategies.
- Commercially aware with understanding of budgets being effectively managed for all projects
- Demonstrating a thorough understanding of the digital landscape, emerging technology and the application of this to marketing (both online and offline)
- Understanding financially and creatively how New Stance can service current and prospective clients needs
- Strong communication skills and ability to report succinctly, and precisely to client throughout campaigns and at the end of campaigns
- Ability to continually monitor, manage and drive any opportunities which may present themselves throughout any item of work with a client
- Monitoring, managing and driving rich editorial opportunities including exclusives, interviews and features and be able to report back any client coverage/articles of interest.
- Understanding of how to interrogate and answer a brief creatively and how to position and articulate ideas to the client with clear strategic thinking
- Strong social media knowledge and effective application of social media to any strategy, with content planning and channel management
- Experience of working with influencers and influencer management
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Document and presentation writing skills should be strong – you should deliver relevant, quality work of a high standard
- You should be able to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing throughout internal and client facing communications
- Positive, proactive and solutions driven – always thinking one step ahead
- Responsibility and accountability on accounts - taking ownership and being accountable for day to day operations
- Self-starter and highly motivated
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Emma at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.