WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A leading sports club are looking for a proactive and tenacious Business Development Manager to sell hospitality for their fixtures and events throughout the year.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Selling hospitality and premium seating over the phone and face to face
- Establishing new business relationships to sell hospitality.
- Building and maintaining client relationships to increase revenue.
- Upselling and cross-selling to current customers
- Entertaining clients at fixtures and clients
- Attending networking events
- Hitting and exceeding KPI’s and targets
- Using excellent product knowledge to target different clients, industries and countries.
- Relationship management and renewals.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Proven experience of working in a pressurised sales environment.
- Experience working for a sports club is beneficial
- A track record of delivering revenue through sales.
- It is essential you have experience of working in an outbound sales environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Competent on Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
Due to the nature of this role, you will be required to work weekends.
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Davey at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.