|Job Title:||Video Producer|
|Contact Name:||Emma Holloway|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A leading football publisher specialising in creating cutting edge content focusing on modern football culture.
They're looking for Video Editors and Producers to play a key role in producing compelling content for their social channels and alongside their clients – some of the world’s largest brands.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
You'll play an important role in the creative team, working within the production and curation of content for their website and social channels.
You’ll understand what looks good in football content and be up to date with the latest social trends, understanding how your content will be viewed and what sports fans really want to see.
Day to day you will be editing compelling and attention-grabbing content, making use of the organisations extensive archive and become an expert on using this to create something new.
Working closely with the commercial team, you will be tasked on a day to day basis with realising creative briefs to meet the client's aims and objectives. At this company, you must stay ahead of the game, so timeliness is imperative.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Must have experience creating content at the highest level of football.
- Advanced video editing skills including a clear understanding of audio and colour correction.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of modern football and its content and culture.
- Experience in producing professional video using DSLR or mirrorless cameras.
- Must have strong track record of producing powerful content.
- Knowledge and experience of all digital media, including social media.
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Emma at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available