Video Content Producer
|Job Title:||Video Content Producer|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rob Rishman|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Video Content Producer
Leading Sports Organisation
We are currently working with a leading sports organisation based in the Wolverhampton area, who are searching for an experienced Video Content Producer.
The successful candidate will work on a range of exciting projects helping to produce innovative content across multiple streaming platforms as well as attending sports based events running video campaigns.
In addition to this, the successful candidate will also produce detailed video content plans, being at the forefront of developing the best new content.
You will have high levels of experience producing content across multiple audio-visual platforms within the sporting sector, as well as leading a team to be creative in the pursuit of groundbreaking content.
This is an exciting role for a highly skilled content producer who has excellent experience producing engaging content within the sporting sector. The ideal candidate will also have excelled knowledge using Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premier.
- Providing a high level of creativity to produce groundbreaking video content.
- Leading a team and being at the forefront of exciting new projects.
- Produce high quality and engaging digital multimedia content.
- Planning and producing exciting audio-visual content.
- Bringing a new and innovative creative flair to the role.
- Experience producing video content within the sports industry.
- Experience managing a team within the sports media sector.
- High levels of experience working with technical equipment.
- Experienced editor with high levels of knowledge using editing systems such as Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premier.
- Excellent camera skills, with the ability to produce content across a range of platforms.
- Experience running sport-based video campaigns.
- Can demonstrate a passion for producing exciting and engaging content.
Due to the nature of this role, it will require the successful candidate to work a lot weekends and additional hours.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please press the apply or call Rob at Executives In Sport Group.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available