Venue Project Manager
£25-32k + Benefits
A leading Live Entertainment venue, in the heart of Birmingham, is actively seeking a Venue Project Manager, £25-32k. This exciting role will support the Operations Team on a wide range of projects of a diverse and challenging nature.
The role would ideally suit someone in a role such as Project Manager, Facilities Co-Ordinator or Operations Manager, and will include a broad range of duties including;
- Ongoing project management support (Full lifecycle)
- Supporting event day operations and planning
- Working closely with the Security team on safety planning
- Being present on event days (Including weekend work) to oversee VIP experience
- Handling customer correspondence
- Assisting with Customer Loyalty / Membership schemes
- Co-ordinating key internal stakeholder meetings
This is a brilliant opportunity, with lots of onward growth potential, and would ideally suit someone with project management skills, and possibly Prince 2 qualification (Or studying). Birmingham based, you’ll need a full driving licence as travel will be required on occasion.