WHO THEY ARE//
A World-Class London attraction. They have a prestigious worldwide reputation and are in an exciting phase of growth. Due to this growth they are looking to expand and recruit a Tours Manager who can help create and run a memorable customer experience for their visiting fans worldwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING//
As a Tours Manager within the Visitor Attractions team you will be tasked to use your operational experience to ensure multiple guided venue tours run simultaneously and as efficiently as possible. You will use your commercial awareness to maximise opportunities to increase revenue and profits alongside bringing value to the customer. You will oversee a team including 2 Team Leader’s and responsible for recruiting, training and motivating up to 40 Full/Part-time staff.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED//
- Operational excellence in a similar/relevant sector
- Ticketing systems experience
- Liaising with Health & safety and security teams experience
- Demonstrable experience of using commercial awareness to drive additional revenue opportunities
- Track record of recruiting, training and motivating a team of full & part time staff
- Experience of running a tour/attraction hosting a significant number of visitors daily
A Salary of £35,000-£45,000 is on offer for the successful candidate, depending on experience. This position requires flexible working hours and you will be required to work 5 out of 7 days per week.
If this Tours Manager positions sounds like the ideal next step in your career, please contact James at The Executives in Sport Group.