Ticketing Manager - Brentford Football Club
|Job Title:||Ticketing Manager - Brentford Football Club|
|Contact Name:||Davey Blofield|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Brentford FC is a professional football club based in Brentford, in the London Borough of Hounslow, that currently plays in the English Football League Championship. It was founded on 10 October 1889 and plays its home games at Griffin Park, its home stadium since 1904. Planning is underway for a new Brentford Community Stadium around a mile from Griffin Park.
Brentford's most successful spell came during the 1930s, when it achieved consecutive top six finishes in the First Division. Since the Second World War, it has spent most of its time in the third and fourth tiers of English football. Brentford has been FA Cup quarter-finalists on four occasions, and has three times been Football League Trophy runners-up. The Club's aim is to play at the top level of English football in the Premier League.
The Role of Ticketing Manager
Brentford FC is experiencing ever increasing attendances at Griffin Park and this is set to continue as we prepare for a move to our new stadium in the near future. Due to family reasons, we've seen the departure of our Ticketing Manager, creating an exciting opportunity for a career focused individual to join an innovative football club and lead an award winning team.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this position will not only play a critical role in dealing with the day-to-day requirements of managing the ticketing operation and the team behind it, the successful candidate will assist in delivering the Club's Business Strategy through growing ticketing revenue and building attendances. In addition they will join at a time when the Club will be commencing new stadium related ticketing projects.
Reporting to: Director of Marketing
- Deliver a fully integrated ticketing strategy, working closely with Marketing, the Community Sports Trust and Sales to maximise ticketing revenues and contribution to the bottom line
- Lead management of the ticketing operation, with a passion for delivering service excellence and fan experience whether on or off-line at every touchpoint through collaboration with supply partners
- Recruit and manage a Ticketing Team focused outbound selling, upselling and cross-selling whilst delivering outstanding customer service
- Working closely with Marketing and Operations to maximise access, constantly innovating to ensure we're taking every opportunity to sell the ground out as often as possible, as safely as possible
- Work closely with departments to ensure the success of ticketing as a key revenue line, maximising opportunities to explore new ideas
- Ensure that all ticketing activity from design, to customer service and outbound selling is conducted in line with Brentford FC's brand
- Ensuring all ticketing activity is conducted in line with all relevant regulations (EFL, EPL, FA etc), is compliant with relevant policies (i.e. data, privacy)
- Ensure all ticketing Terms & Conditions are up to date and aligned to Brentford FC policies (incl. the Customer Charter)
- Budget management responsibility
Person Specification - Essential Personal Characteristics:
- Educated to at least degree level
- Min 3 years ticketing experience as either Manager of Assistant Manager of a Ticketing Team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal, ability to quickly build trust and relationships
- IT literate and competent in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
- The ability to adapt & respond quickly to changes in sales strategies alongside current marketing campaigns. Pro-active and a self-starter
- Good organisational and planning skills (must be able to prioritise work load especially at busy times)
Person Specification - Desirable Characteristics:
- Experience using ticketing software to an advanced level would be an added advantage
- Advanced Excel skills would be an added advantage
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ticketing experience in football
- Self-motivated, able to work quickly and precisely, multi-task, and respond to a variety of needs, sometimes under pressure
- Sales and delivery focused - but not at the expense of brand integrity or Club values
- Planning, systematic and analytical view with respect to delivery of business opportunities
The role will be located at Griffin Park.
To apply, please press the apply button or get in touch with Davey at The Executives in Sport Group to have an informal chat about the position.
The Executives In Sport Group are exclusively retained on behalf of Brentford FC to appoint a new Ticketing Manager. All direct applications and agency enquiries will be forwarded to Davey Blofield at The Executives In Sport Group
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available