|Job Title:||Ticketing Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rob Rishman|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Ticketing Manager - Leading Sports Venue
Full Time, Permanent
We are currently working with a major sports and entertainment venue in Dundee, who are actively looking for an outstanding Ticketing Manager. Our client is a provider of world-leading sports events and in this role, you will help oversee the venue's ticketing operations, manage on-site ticketing sales, and assist in the management of the venue's ticketing system.
To be successful in securing this role, you will have a strong background in the ticketing industry and ideally from a sports background. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who has worked in a fast-paced ticketing environment and has great experience working with advanced ticketing systems.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the public ticketing operations and customer service operations at the venue.
- Managing on-site ticket sales for multiple large-scale events.
- Providing reports to key stakeholders and senior management across the business.
- Assisting in the management of the venues ticketing system, which will involve setting up new complex events on the system.
Experience and skills required
- Experience working within a ticketing environment in the sports industry
- Experience managing a ticketing team, including permanent and casual staff
- Knowledge of working with complex ticketing systems in the sports industry.
- Experience working within a fast-paced sporting environment
- Experience of working with access control systems is desirable
- Strong communication skills
Due to the nature of the industry, you will be expected to work some evenings and weekends throughout the year and therefore flexibility with working hours is required.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please press the apply button or call Rob at the Executives in Sport Group
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £35,000-40,000 DOE
Commercial Strategy Manager
Content Marketing Manager
Salary: Circa £40,000
Senior Occupational Health, Safety & Risk Manager
North London, London
Senior Commercial Manager- MENA