Ticket Office Manager - Sunderland AFC
|Job Title:||Ticket Office Manager - Sunderland AFC|
|Location:||Sunderland, Tyne and Wear|
|Contact Name:||Davey Blofield|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Ticket Office Manager
Sunderland Association Football Club
Competitive Salary + excellent benefits
Sunderland Association Football Club are currently recruiting for a Ticket Office Manager to oversee and manage the day to day operation of the ticketing function at the club.
The Stadium of Light is one of the biggest stadiums in the UK and this position will play a crucial role for the club ahead of an exciting football season.
The key responsibilities for this position will include:
- Oversee the day to day operation of the ticketing function
- Oversee away ticket allocations for home and away matches
- Oversee management of the direct debit process including follow up of bounced direct debits
- Management of Ticket Office staff including staff rotas
- Review staff / customer relations to ensure high levels of customer service
- Daily sales reporting
- Any other ticketing reporting requirements (e.g. returns)
- Taking direction from and liaising with the Digital, Marketing and Communications departments to ensure that all Club wide campaigns and strategy are facilitated throughout ticketing
- Liaise with the budget holder on a regular basis
- Ensure financial records are accurate and at the standard required by the Club's auditors and Board
- Ensure all ticket stock and monies are stored securely
- Ensure ticketing information is up to date and accurate across all platforms
To be considered for the position you will have:
- Proven experience in ticketing - ideally from a sports or large venue.
- Experience managing or supervising a busy ticket office (Either as Manager, Assistant Manager or Supervisor)
- Experience working in the sports, leisure or entertainment industry.
- Experience working with the See Ticketing system - This is desirable and not essential.
- Management experience as this position will manage a large ticket office team of permanent and casual staff
- Good communication skills
Due to the nature of the role, you will be required to regularly work evenings and weekends.
To apply for the position, please press the apply button or give Davey Blofield a call at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal chat.
The Executives In Sport Group are exclusively retained on behalf of Sunderland AFC to appoint a new Ticket Office Manager. All direct applications and agency enquiries will be forwarded to Davey Blofield at The Executives In Sport Group
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
iFollow Marketing Manager
Sponsorship Sales Manager
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 + Commission
Senior Marketing Manager
Retail Catering Manager
Senior Occupational Health, Safety & Risk Manager
North London, London