Ticket Office Manager
|Job Title:||Ticket Office Manager|
|Contact Name:||Tom Beswick|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
Southend United Football Club is looking to recruit an experienced and skilled full-time Ticket Office Manager.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, the Ticket Office Manager will be responsible for the efficient and smooth running of the ticket office with a vision to drive the operation forward and deliver a fast-moving, efficient department.
- Working closely with the Commercial department to suggest, agree and implement ticket promotions and events to drive matchday attendances and revenues
- Overseeing and driving the quality and quantity of customer data on the ticketing system
- Supervising the process of selling matchday tickets (home and away) and season tickets
- Develop marketing strategies to deliver increasing season ticket and matchday ticket sales
- Liaise with other clubs to manage and assign ticket allocations for the sale of home and away tickets
- Managing and supervising Ticket Office staff, and organising recruitment and rotas for matchdays
- Ensuring quality training for all ticket office staff and keeping the office running smoothly
- Disability Liaison Officer, ensuring the club is compliant and driving improvements for disabled fans, ensuring training is received for staff where applicable.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Have a background of working with IT systems and preferably a good understanding of ticketing and or booking systems
- Experience working for a ticket office in a stadium/venue or theatre would be advantageous
- Have experience in the use of CRM systems for marketing purposes
- Have excellent organisational and customer service skills
- Able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and the ability to write reports would be advantageous
- Able to problem solve and deal with situations in a calm and efficient matter with the ability to work under pressure and prioritise to meet deadlines
- Highly self-motivated and wish to develop their career
Monday – Friday: 9am-5.30pm
Home match days: 10am – 3pm and 30 minutes after the match.
Two written references will be required.
Southend United is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and employees to share this commitment. Southend United is also an Equal Opportunities’ Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Executives In Sport Group are retained exclusively on behalf of Southend United Football Club and all applications will be reviewed by EISG.
If you think this could be the right opportunity for you, click apply or send your CV to Tom at Executives in Sport Group