Ticket Office Manager
|Job Title:||Ticket Office Manager|
|Contact Name:||Connor Gray|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
Middlesbrough Football club are actively seeking a Ticket Office Manager to join their busy ticketing team. The role requires someone who can add value to the team by maximising sales and delivering an exceptional service experience for all supporters.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
To lead the Ticketing department ensuring a professional working environment that supports the key business objectives of the club.
- Identify commercial opportunities. To introduce new ideas and ways of working through sales and marketing analysis to deliver measured results. Working with external partners and internal departments to target new and retain existing business.
- Liaise with internal departments and external suppliers and agencies such as Retail, Media, Ticketmaster, Sports Alliance etc. to maximise overall efficiency and effectiveness as well as ensuring coordinated, consistent, accurate and timely communications with supporters through all channels available
- To drive improved standards and customer service to supporters through training and performance management of staff.
- Meet agreed expenditure budgets through effective resource planning and careful analysis of department requirements.
- Ensure all Staff are fully aware and have a clear understanding of their responsibilities in relation to Health and Safety, Club policies and legislation
- Provide a friendly, courteous and efficient booking experience for all supporters.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Have a sound knowledge of processes used for financial reconciliation across a wide spectrum of payment options including electronic payments, cash and finance administration.
- Have experience of using Microsoft office packages and of producing data and financial reports.
- Be experienced at communicating at a senior level when dealing with external companies.
- Be adept at using a ticketing system, including the use of a CRM system
- Have a proven track record of effectively leading a medium to large team of staff across a wide age spectrum and within a high-pressured ticket office environment, including developing and motivating, objective setting and delivering results.
- Have a sound business acumen and the ability to analyse data and financial information to identify areas of weakness within the business.
- Be passionate about customer service with the ability to identify opportunities to improve standards at all levels. A calm and emphatic nature and able to find resolutions to problems whilst under pressure is essential.
- Have an ability to remain controlled under conditions of stress and the ability to show an understanding of customers’ needs whilst appreciating the emotion associated with the business.
- Have a high degree of flexibility/adaptability and maintain effectiveness when faced with changes to environment, people or tasks at short notice.
- Be a determined leader and have a strong desire to drive improved processes.
The Executives In Sport Group are exclusively retained by Middlesbrough Football Club to recruit a ticket office manager and all applications will be processed by The Executives In Sport Group.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available