Ticket Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||Ticket Marketing Manager|
|Contact Name:||Davey Blofield|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A professional sports organisation based in Romford are seeking a Ticket Marketing Manager to join the team.
This is a key role for the company and will be responsible for creating and implementing effective marketing campaigns to increase attendance at their world leading events across the UK and overseas.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
At this thriving sports organisation you will be tasked with driving awareness and key income lines through targeted marketing campaigns, both nationally and locally. You will be responsible for achieving maximum potential from all marketing activities.
Your day to day activities will include:
- Driving event day sales through promotional activity
- Creating and executing marketing campaigns to increase attendance at their events.
- Using the extensive database, and working alongside their marketing agency you will create targeted campaigns across email and direct mail, relevant to the audience and with the purpose to drive them to the event
- Evaluation of marketing campaigns, including event day data capture and reporting to senior management
- This is a broad marketing role and will see you working across multiple disciplines include event marketing, direct marketing, digital and PR.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Experience in a similar role, working in both digital, traditional and event marketing
- Proven experience successfully increasing attendances at events through successful marketing campaigns
- Experience working for events, sports organisation, visitor attraction, theatre or venue.
- Thorough understanding of marketing strategies
- Track record of managing and achieving marketing strategies
- Proven ability to grow sales and footfall through marketing campaigns
- Excellent analytical, reporting and presentation skills
If you are interested in applying, please press the apply button or call Davey at The Executives in Sport Group for more information.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.