WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
Our client are a significant global brand based in the North West seeking a Technical Project Manager to take the lead on a customer focused programme of work. This organisation have their own forward-thinking culture and way of working to achieve the highest standard of practice.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
They are looking to develop the customer focused programme with the help of a Technical Project Manager to have control of the full project lifecycle, including requirements gathering, project analysis and specification through to testing and deployment. If successful you will have management of internal and external projects and hold responsibility for the management of relationships with external clients and project lifecycles. They are looking for a highly organised individual with extensive experience in delivering IT specific projects.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Experience in delivering IT specific projects (Infrastructure, API development, SSO, other technical)
- Experience in delivering an on-going roadmap of critical technical project for a large programme of work
- Experience in Operational Support (internal or 3rd party) management
- Project management experience within a technology environment along with understanding of web technology is essential
- You must have knowledge and experience of testing processes and driving projects forward within busy environments and able to work as a team or independently.
- Ideally you will have worked with developers and external project and account managers.
- Should be able to demonstrate skills within social media and audio and video content on the web