SVP Rights & Business Development - Sport
|Job Title:||SVP Rights & Business Development - Sport|
|Contact Name:||Davey Blofield|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
SVP Rights & Business Development
Permanent – 37.5 hours
Career Level – CL5 (potentially 6 depending on Candidate)
SO WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
You will work with the Chief Rights Officer and Chief Commercial Officer to identify rights targets to develop and drive the strategy forward and will work with both internal and external stakeholders to build and identify potential strategic partnerships and joint venture opportunities.
You will need to define new workflows and communication for rights management and business development. You will need to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business to support with approaching new targets and define the communication strategy for rights acquired.
A strong understanding of how the betting and gaming sports media sector operates is essential.
Critically you will need to be able to evaluate, present and close business critical opportunities on a global scale for Perform Content.
You will report to the Chief Rights Officer and have line management of direct reports, which will involve assigning proposals and analysis tasks across the team and providing support where needed with the output. You’ll also be passionate about developing your team and creating opportunities for their progression.
· Build and expand relationships with Federations and Agencies to grow Perform’s stature within the industry
· Lead & support with identifying opportunities to engage with rights holders
· Develop proposal frameworks that clearly position Perform and explain what we can offer rights holders
· Oversee competitor analysis and industry insight gathering
· Provide regular progress reports, analysis and updates to internal stakeholders
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
· You’ll be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the Sports market, overall rights process and how to identify new valuable opportunities for Perform
· You’ll be able to demonstrate that you can secure multiple deals
· You’ll need to have excellent negotiation skills to drive the strategy forward
PERSONAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
· Maintain industry knowledge and natural curiosity
· Thrive in a competitive and dynamic environment
· You’ll have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with both internal and external stakeholders
You’ll receive up to 25 days annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme*, and Childcare Voucher Scheme*. Free parking is available for Feltham offices.
*Note - some of these benefits will not be available to you, until successful completion of your probation.
You’ll have access to the Perform online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career deal to support your professional development and aspirations.
If this is something you are interested in, please press the apply button.
The Executives In Sport Group are exclusively retained on behalf of Perform Content to identify and recruit a SVP Rights & Business Development. All applications and agency enquiries will be passed directly to The Executives In Sport Group.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available