Staffing / HR Assistant - Sport
|Job Title:||Staffing / HR Assistant - Sport|
|Contact Name:||Connor Gray|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A Manchester based entertainment venue are seeking a Staffing / HR Assistant to provide support for a busy site that hosts a variety of events, including sporting events and concerts.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
Reporting into the Recruitment & Training Manager you will be assisting in the recruitment, training and staffing of the casual labour pool. As part of the role you will be involved in staffing large and exciting events as well as gaining experience and knowledge across HR..
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Previous experience in a HR/recruitment administration role would be highly beneficial
- An understanding of the staffing requirements for large scale events would also aid your application
- Ideally you will have worked in a temporary staffing environment
- You must be highly organised with a great attention to detail
- Proactive approach to identifying opportunities
Due to the nature of the entertainment industry you will be expected to work some evenings and weekends. The salary for the role is up to circa £20,000 with additional benefits on top.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available