Staffing Manager - Leading Venue - £25,000 - £30,000
We are working on behalf of a leading Conference and Events Venue in the Birmingham Area, who are looking for an experienced Staffing Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering the Venue's staffing requirements through planned recruitment, training and development.
You will play a key role in ensuring the venue has a loyal team that meets and that the company meet their staffing budget.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supervising the provision of all training - Induction training and continual development.
- Ensuring that training records are updated and monitored and that standards are sustained.
- Implementing a recruitment, training and development plan in conjunction with HR
- Devising and delivering an effective training programme to ensure that the service levels established are maintained throughout the company.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience in a hospitality and/or a conference or events environment
- Experience in delivering training and development plans
- Experience of working with external agencies.
- Experience in working with high numbers of staff.
The role is paying a salary between £22,000 - £25,000 and if you think you have the required experience then please press the apply button!
Executives in Sport Group Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.